How to Style Your Accessories and What You Should Consider
The most successful way to show off your fashionista side, is to know how to effectively choose your accessories. Practice a few tricks to be sure your accessories add style and value to your look. Here are five clever things to consider when choosing your fashion accessories.
- You should focus on making sure your accessories, are perfect for the overall look of the outfit you are planning to wear. Choose accessories that are of the opposite color from the outfit you are wearing, to make your look pop. For instance, if the primary color of your outfit is black, you would want to choose some red or orange accessories to accentuate your style or maybe do a black and white theme look. Don’t overdo it though. A simple pop of color can say a lot. Thinking of the less is more theme.
- When choosing earrings, think about the look you want to achieve with your whole outfit. If your earrings are too big, it can overwhelm your face, and not do just too your look as a whole. However, if you put on a very plain outfit, extravagant earrings may be just the touch of style you need. Add a great bracelet and handbag and all of a sudden your look is pulled together. The same idea applies to busy printed pattern outfits with a lot of color. For those outfits, you want to keep your earrings very delicate and simple. Or perhaps stick with silver or gold look. With clean lines
- It is always essential to have the right necklace. Some outfits like a plain color no print outfit, would work well with bold and colorful long jeweled necklace. Often, a dainty and sophisticate necklace will project a sleek, professional look, with a print or pattern look, or a suit. Look in the mirror and decide if the necklace looks like it too heavy for the look or if it adds just the right touch, to balance to your clothes.
- Wear your arm candy on your wrists and hands with rings, bangles, and bracelets in different colors, shapes, and sizes. Layering your bracelet with a simply style outfits will add interest and colors. This will add an amazing perk to your image. Remember to keep nails clean and neat and avoid wearing too many rings at one time. It tends to cheapen your outfit. Keep you look classy or trendy, whatever you’re our own personal individual style is, the same rules can apply.
- Don’t forget that handbags and scarves are major fashion accessories. Coordinate them in much the same way, as you would a necklace or bracelet. The color or pattern of the scarves should accent your outfit, never over power the look. Do not wear scarves with big collars it’s just too much, but with a top or sweater that has no collar. Then the scarves becomes a beautiful add on to your look. Depending on the look of your outfit, choosing your handbag can be something to consider. You should choose a good quality handbag, It’s an investment, but it’s one that you will carry for years to come. Quality handbags say a lot about the person carrying it. Whether classic or trendy you can still pick a quality bag, because it will only enhance your outer wear look, and outfits as a whole. It also should complements your body shape and size. Carry a handbag that is not too large, it can be over powering, and if its too small it can look out of balance. So instead choose a bag that look balanced for you. Choose colors in your handbag that will go with many looks you already have in your wardrobe, that way you get more use of your investment. Having a few good bags, is essential for different seasonal looks, as well different events, like evening bags with evening wear, active wear , crossover bags work well. Business look, the classic handbags is perfect.
Follow these few tips when choosing your accessories, and you will look like a fashion expert. Simply select staple pieces that can be mixed and matched with several outfits. It is also a great idea, and well worth your investment in choosing quality items, that will last for years.
Update you accessories with The Butler Collection today